Pink Apron has a new home


     Welcome to my new home! After 2012  I really thought that blogging was all behind me. But every time I visit the old page Pink Apron's Kitchen Counter which I started in 2008, a sense of nostalgia hits me and I am drawn to do new posts again.

     It took a few years but I am glad to announce that I have decided to give blogging another try. Since it's been years since my last post I couldn't access my former blog hence we have moved to a new one with a new name and format. Previous posts drom the old blog will be imported here too so you will have an easier time looking for my recipes.

     With this relaunch I intend to change things up a bit. Aside from my new baking and cooking adventures, I will also be writing about interesting culinary finds, food styling, travel and photography.  Every now and then I will also talk about my  newfound   passion for teatime and collecting vintage teacups. You'll also have to forgive this Tita of Manila when I pepper this blog with some ramblings of a middle-aged woman.  Hopefully you'll benefit from the wisdom of my "youth".


     So watch out, folks! Pink Apron will be up and running very soon with lots of exciting and informative content. Keep checking Just My Cup Of Tea for new features. Now how about some tea?



Comments